Purchase Notice for Mechanical Watches
- Put on your watch and swing your wrist back and forth for approximately 30 seconds to initialize power reserve. If it is hand wind watch,you need to wind it up manually,turning the crown clockwise
- Set the time by putting out the crown and turning it anticlockwise
- Note that your self-winding mechanical watch may stop overnight or appear to be running slowly. This does not necessarily indicate a malfunction or defect in the watch. It indicates that there is insufficient wrist action,kinetic energy,while wearing the watch
- Please wear your watch at least 8 hours a day to maximize power reserve
- If watch is not worn for extended period of time,please rewind by moving your watch back and force for 30 seconds in order to initiate the power process
- It is recommended to repeat steps 2-4 every night before removing your watch for the first week after purchase
- Wear your watch daily or every couple of days for kepping accurate time
- Please note that shock and vibrations may affect the mechanism.
- Please remove your watch when doing hard labor or extreme sports.
Important note: clockwise for winding,and anticlockwise for time correction This watch has no porperty of water resistance, please keep it off water or moisture or other liquid solvents.